Thursday, March 27, 2008

Laughing moments




The best part of having a 20 month old kid is the laughter. Not a day goes by that we're not holding our sides for something he's done. So, we're going to spread the joy today.


video

Recent family events and moments like these make me extremely grateful for choices I've made in my life. In the quiet, happy moments, or the loud exciting moments, or even the sad moments, I am overwhelmed with relief and thrill for the fact that Cody and I chose to be sealed in the temple. This important, saving ordinance will allow us to be with our little boy and the baby for eternity--not just this life. No matter what happens, I will have the opportunity to watch my children grow and to be with my "better half" both in this life and in the next. Death has no hold on our family. I've heard the statistic that, in Americans, the fear of public speaking is second only to the fear of death. Fortunately, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has helped me avoid both of those fears.

5 comments:

Sara said...

That's my nephew! what a good dancer!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Way to boogie Lee!

bridget said...

I'm totally digging the photo in the slide...innovative! Like the post, very insightful.

Angeli said...

This is so true, it gives peace to all.

Kathy said...

Very cool slide photo. I like it a lot. Very artsy.