Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exciting day tomorrow

Tomorrow (Thursday the 17th) is the big 20 week ultrasound. If you want to make a guess, now's the time! Check our blog again tomorrow evening and you might be able to see our announcement.
In the meantime, a quick family update. Yesterday I, Lisa, got hit with yucky nausea and body aches. I'm really hoping it's pregnancy related and not the flu. Lee had 2 good nights in a row, but last night was tough again. He still has a cough from being sick and last night coughed so hard he threw up (he's been just fine today, though). So, we had to cancel our plans to go see Grandma S. and cousin Parker, and instead Cody was gone all day while Lisa and Lee sat around the house. Lee was very patient with me and played nicely, then would come smile at me and give me hugs. He's such a good kid. I am convinced that Cody is the world's greatest husband. He had interviews today down south, and as soon as he got home he made me ebleskivers and is now doing the dishes because he knows I'm having aversions to strong smells and am too weak to stand up for very long. Honestly, how many men would do that? Thank you, Cody! I love you.

No comments: