Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's a...

So, today was our Doctor appointment. Because I'm only 18 weeks, we thought that they'd wait a while for the ultrasound. Imagine our total surprise when they said we'd go do the ultrasound today! Drumroll please....

Lee is going to have--A baby brother...and a Baby brother...That's right, it's Twins! We are very surprised and a little in shock. Both babies look healthy, though. I'm reeling at the fact that in 5 months or less, we're going to have 3 little boys.

So, wish us luck and we will get the pictures downloaded soon. Also, we're now officially opening the arrival date pool, so if you'd like to make a guess, publish a comment on this post.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

HA HA! did I get you? April fools! We do have a doctor appointment on Thursday, though, and will most likely schedule our real ultrasound then. And yes, we already know it is NOT twins.

Kathy said...

Tricky tricky. My heart skipped for half a beat but then I figured it out. Lol.

Raychel said...

You guys are funny. I think I believed you for about 20 seconds, and then I said to myself, NO WAY.