Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pregnancy update

Today I am 21 weeks along. Wahoo! According to Webmd.com, the baby is about 7.2 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 10 oz. I'm feeling her move quite a bit. It definitely is different, because I remember the end of my pregnancy with Lee when him moving was painful and I could see my whole belly shift. I forgot what the little fluttering movements felt like.

We're officially in the name hunt. Lisa's Grandma H. had a dream back in early February in which we had a girl and had named her Anneliese (or variations on "Anna Lisa"). We actually like that name. We also like Lily Karin. It's time to pull out the ol' baby naming book and compile a list. Any suggestions? We will definitely name at least the middle name after family.

I couldn't help it--I bought my first girl baby clothes. At Sam's club they had these cute onesies with sayings on them in sets of 2, so I got the one that says "Hug me" on one and "Smile if you think I'm cute" on the other.

19 weeks left and counting!

1 comment:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I always loved that song "Aura Lee" which is just a little bit like Anna Lisa.