Thursday, May 22, 2008

Making life smooth-ier

I realized today that Cody and I are in the "Time to Give" stage. Despite me being pregnant and Cody's foot still booted, we are fortunate enough to be able to help those around us. We've been trying to help Raychel and Paul with their unexpected move as best we can. Our nephew Parker is still waiting for a heart transplant, and Cody's been able to visit them a little more whenever he has to go into the office (a 2 hour drive). Cody also helped tear out his parent's driveway. Note, I'm not saying this to toot our own horn, but just to express my gratitude for these opportunities. They not only give us a chance to serve others, but also help us to remember our own fortunes in life. I'm sure that Heavenly Father has set these moments in our path at this time to make the trial of Cody's ankle and my pregnancy seem very small in comparison.

I made a smoothie today--very yummy! It had Coconut milk, banana, raspberries, mango, and lime yogurt. So here is a picture of Lee and I, enjoying a moment and remembering how great life really is.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Holy Canoli! Lee looks so old!! I'm so excited to move back so I can see him more often!

Angeli said...

And we lift our glass to the great service too us! Love, MOM