Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Third Trimester

Today is the start of week 26, month seven, or the third trimester. I'm glad that this pregnancy feels like it's going quickly--I hope it keeps going quickly too. I feel our little girl move every day now, quite a bit, especially at night. (PLEASE don't be a night owl...) Cody and I are not making an "official" decision, but I'm pretty set on Annalisa Karin for her name. According to WebMD, she's about 9 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 2 pounds. Next week I take the gestational diabetes test, and the Dr. informed me that from here on out I'll need urine samples every time we come in--good to know, when my bladder is too small to wait.
This is a picture of me, pregnant with Lee, at about the same point I'm at now. And that cool guy is my dad.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

hooray for being in the 3rd trimester already! 2/3rds of the way through! AND, I LOVE the name Annalisa Karin. It's beautiful!!