Monday, June 2, 2008

The best time of Life

When Lee was born, I remember several people telling me "Oh, he's so cute. They're so much fun when they're little." And similar things have been said all through Lee's life--this is the best time etc. I've tried as a mother to enjoy each time in Lee's life, and say "THIS is the best time of life." I'm not saying I'm an expert, but I've got pictures to prove why each moment has been the best.

These pictures take you back, starting today, about every 6 months of Lee's life, and all were wonderful, happy moments.





3 comments:

Raychel said...

I love this post!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I don't think there is a "best time." It's just wonderful to raise children - hard sometimes, full of grief sometimes, but wonderful.

Sara said...

ahahah! it's alien baby before Lee weighed anything! :) LEE You're SO CUTE!!! :D always have been!