Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You know you're pregnant when...

First off, a cute picture of Lee and goofy Uncle Matthew, who made him a hat out of tissue paper.And now for your great enjoyment, some Lisa rambling!

What do a) brainstorming new ideas on how to blow up the Death Star using solar flares, b) strange people commenting on my blog, and c) the calcium levels in random Utah irrigation canals have to do with each other? Each were the subject of a dream I had last night. This pregnancy has induced some VERY odd dreams for me.

My 3 most strange cravings have been for canned pineapple, sauerkraut, and peanut butter playdough (a fun recipe we used to eat/play with as kids). I've also craved ice cream and donuts, but those aren't too weird.

My energy level is like a roller-coaster ride. I get very excited about things and would love to do about a hundred projects, including making bibs, hair bows, beaded socks, and baby blankets for my little girl, but once I get started, I get tired and just want a nap.

I am ALWAYS hungry and ALWAYS need to pee. (Speaking of which, I think I'll go get breakfast now.)

It's official--I am definitely pregnant and in the 3rd trimester, with all of its quirks and oddities.

No comments: