Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby countdown




We took some cute family pictures yesterday.

So, it's time for the official baby countdown! I'm 33 weeks tomorrow, meaning 7 (8) (9) weeks until this baby comes. Less than 2 months, wahoo!

I have a long list of things I still need to do before Annalisa joins us. Most of it is busy work, but that's ok. I have lots of deep-cleaning projects, like tackling the long ignored freezer and steaming the carpets. Also, there's some essential shopping I need to do--stuff like size newborn/1 diapers, a boppy, cute girl bedding, baby girl clothes, and...how shall I put it...mommy supplies. We've already purchased a nice pump, with the hopes that will help me nurse better, and a dresser/armoire for baby clothes. Lee is ALMOST bed trained...ok, not really almost, but getting closer.

Now, I'm opening the poll for guesses on Annalisa's arrival. First, the facts: Lee was born exactly 1 week past his due date, after I was induced. The doctor has told me they will induce between 41 and 42 weeks. I am due September 3. Lee weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz and was 20.5" long. The poll for Annalisa includes her birthday, weight, and height (you can participate in any or all 3 categories). Just comment on this post for your guess. Winner earns major bragging rights. :) My personal guess for her arrival is September 9. (Then I'd have a 7/7/06 baby and a 9/9/08 baby.)

Ooh boy, I just realized the Olympics will be this August--one more great thing to do while I'm massive!

7 comments:

The Real Life of M&E said...

I am going to guess Sept. 4th, only 1 day over this time! I absolutely love the pictures, you always have the cutest clothes someday when we have kids you'll have to help me find cute clothes too. Good luck with your busy jobs, I need to tackle a deep clean at my house too!

Raychel said...

I think she'll come September 7 and you won't be induced. She'll be 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20.8 in. long.

Sara said...

I think she will come on September 8th, and you'll go into labor on your own. Then I think she'll weigh 7 lb 8 oz, and be 21 1/2 inches long. It was lots of fun to see you at work today!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

My guess is September 1, 20 and 1/2 inches, 7 pounds 12 ounces, no inducing, but maybe some pitocin along the way.

Grandma Fifield said...

My guess is the same as Grandma Fifield's September 1st. It must be the day. She will weigh 6 pounds 8 ounces and be 20 inches long. Thanks for sharing it's so much fun.

Jerusha said...

I guess september 2nd. 7#12oz 20 inches. Good luck with everything. You'll do greaT

Angeli said...

I guess 7 lb 6 oz. She will be born Sept. 2. That is Parker's birthday too. She will not be induced, and she will be 19 1/2 inches long. Ya Ya Ya. Labor will only be 12 hours this time.....