Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Shower Time!

Yesterday my wonderful sisters-in-law, mom and sister threw me a baby shower. It was SO much fun, and made me feel so loved and happy.

This is the amazing cake that Emily made, click on the link to see more of her work.

Lee's excited to have a baby sister!
Mom S, Lee, Emily, and Linda around the food. Bridget made the beautiful and tasty fruit flowers.
Playing "Guess the Girth" (the game was one I requested, so I'm not embarrased, although this picture I suppose could be better. Oh well. It's for posterity.)

My nephew Axton got so exited with this balloon--his hands and feet were shaking. It was way cute.
Thank you so much, to all of you who participated in the planning and pulling off of this event. Like I said, it means the world to me, and I haven't felt that loved in a long time. Everything was absolutely perfect--the food, the games, the company, and I couldn't have imagined a better party for me.

2 comments:

Raychel said...

That shower was awesome. You are definitely loved.

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

We love you Lisa! I'm glad you enjoyed it.