Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Spa Day

Today I cashed in on the pedicure/haircut my mom gave me for my baby shower. What a special treat! Mom and I went together for the pedicure. Man, that felt nice. The girl mentioned the tension in my feet and I believe it. It also feels nice to have someone else scrub away at the calluses.

Then I went for my haircut. I asked to go about chin-length, and something fairly low maintenance. The rest was up to the stylist. She chose this fun A-line cut, and I love it! Dry, run a straightener to make sure everything's flipping the right way, and I'm done. I can't get over how cool the back of my neck feels (temperature wise) and how light my head is. I probably took off a pound or more of hair--we'll see if the Dr. notices at my next appointment.Sorry for the mug-shot style picture. But you can see how cute my hair is!

7 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair!! It looks so cute on you! Glad you enjoyed your pedicure!

Melanie said...

Yeah for new haircuts! It looks great!

Kathy said...

Yeay! We're twinners now :) I love my cut too. It's awesome.

Kami Sheffer's Blog said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Sue said...

It is SOOOOOOOOOO Cute on you and will be the perfect style for a mom of two little ones.

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Very nice Lisa! I'm glad you enjoyed your baby shower gift.

Karin said...

Hey - I like that style! It really does make you look peppy. Kathy has that cut now too? I think we're triplets, actually...