Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still having fun

On Friday we got to go swimming. Lee was so excited, starting about Tuesday he wanted to pack up the swimming stuff and would go find swim diapers and put them on his legs, then walk around the house (more like waddle) saying "swimming? Swimming?" Friday was dad (grandpa) F's CPD party, and we had such a good time. Grandpa and Grandma and Dad all took Lee down the water slides, and we played under the fountains until it was too cold and dark to play one second more. That night, Lee barely made it into his bed before he was sound asleep.



Yesterday was a great Saturday. Have I mentioned we just LOVE having my parents here in town, where we can hang and play? We went up the Canyon yesterday morning and had breakfast, hosted by G&G F. It was perfectly chilly, and I even wore a jacket. After breakfast, I went to mom and dad F's for the day and babysat kids while everyone else did other projects. It was enjoyable. Cody helped a lady move, then came up in the afternoon to help with tiling mom and dad's basement guest bathroom. I forgot to take pictures of that, but it looks really nice.

So, as you can see, we're still having fun around here. Speaking of having fun, I think Lee may be having too much fun without my supervision. Time to go be a mom, not just a blog lady.

1 comment: