Tuesday, September 9, 2008

6 days over, 2 more left

Still here! I've been thinking the past few days the whole "next time" routine; you know, "Next time I take the trash out, it will have newborn diapers in it..." or "next time we go to church, we'll have Annalisa with us..." I think I've pretty much accepted my fate in life to not go into labor on my own. I now can plan on this whole deal for future pregnancies, and maybe the doctor will listen to me and go ahead and induce earlier. And, in case you were wondering, only 3 of those 116 quarts of peaches we did yesterday didn't seal. Amazing!

My goal today is to get the house all ready for the baby's birth. That means cleaning and shopping, so it will be all sanitary and well-stocked. Since I hope to send Cody back to work on Monday, I need to have everything ready I can before I pop this kid out.

And now, for your great enjoyment:
video
My mom and dad edited together this little video for my wedding montage. On it is the famous Christmas nativity scene of my brother Matthew and I. Listen for me to say, "I'm going to get my baby out!" That was my favorite line during my pregnancy with Lee, and I feel the same way again. Don't feel bad about fast forwarding through the first half. You know, unless you want to watch it....

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't think I've ever seen someone who looks so much like they did when they were a child. How cute--Little Lisa. :) I wonder if I look like my child-self to others...hmmm...

alainalh said...

My, my, you were quite a pregnant Mary!

Shay said...

I loved it!!! That is so cute! I loved Matthew's engineering answer. "We have a flashlight." hehe :) Already using his head. :)

So cute! I thought it was just too adorable ^_^

Sara said...

at least you don't have to have Anna in a "old flunky barn" :)