Saturday, September 6, 2008

Checking in again

I'm still here, no worries. (or no un-worries, I suppose.) My back was killing me all day yesterday; this morning is still bad, but not quite as bad. It will probably get worse throughout the day. My high hopes to clean the bathroom and do laundry yesterday were cut short by my back problems; I only got one load of laundry done. However, Lee just decided to throw Bear in the sink full of dirty dishwater, so apparently I'll be doing more laundry today. Currently, we're rocking out to "Wicked," Cody and Lee are doing dishes, and I'm trying to be as productive as possible. We plan to go to Mom and Dad F's for a few hours this afternoon and help with some projects, then Mom and Dad S are coming up sometime today. We also have a ward party tonight--an ice cream social. Not that I really want to make any public appearances, but the only alternative is staying at home doing nothing and feeling miserable.

Well, Lee just came in saying "Help, Help!" So I better go, I guess. Just wanted you to all know that I'm still pregnant (3 days past due-date now), so don't get excited yet.

3 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I've decided I want to give your doctor a piece of mind for not inducing you earlier, I know its possible I schedule them for my Doc all the time, alas it probably wouldn't help. So let me know if I can help you in anyway. You are in my prayers. Love ya

Granny D Fifield said...

Back ache is a good sign that baby is on it's way. Love you Lisa it won't be much longer.

Karin said...

Wahoo! Any time now! Hang in there, Lisa. But don't hang in there, Annalisa!

-OAB