Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A better morning. Yay!

As a stay at home mother, I feel it is important to celebrate all my successes, no matter how small. It's part of my never ending plan to avoid depression and anxiety. And, after my botched morning yesterday (see that unhappy post), I want to to let you know that life really is good, and that we are happy!

Successes:
1) Annalisa slept from 10 until 6 last night, then went back to sleep until just now, at almost 10.
2) Lee just asked me if he could do the dusting. Granted, he only dusts about 1 foot off the ground, but it's better than nothing!
3) We are all dressed and fed. Amazing.
4) Cody got the garbage out before the truck came.
5) Look at these pictures. We live in a beautiful place, and I have 2 beautiful children and a wonderful husband.

2 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

We enjoy our good days more when we remember the bad ones

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, and really cute blog background! I can't see it on my phone, (which is when I wrote that other comment).