Monday, October 13, 2008

Sleep, Glorious Sleep!


The most wonderful thing happened last night: Annalisa slept from midnight to seven. Yay! I'm certain this will not be habit for a while, but to know that she now can sleep through the night, means that here and there we will get the glorious all-nighters that rejuvenate parents and make you feel like getting up in the morning. Last night was a good night to do it too, since it was a tough enough night for me to begin with. Believe it or not, she is now 1 month old and is cute as can be. We love our little girl and having her in our home. And just FYI, we will be having her baby blessing on November 2. You can email me or call me for more details.

2 comments:

Karin said...

She is SOOOO beautiful!

Angeli said...

Yes, she is such a darling. We will be there. So excited. I haven't checked blogs while we were gone, so this is a good time to catch myself up.