Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally, a good night!



We've had 3 really bad sleeping nights in a row, and finally, last night was decent again. We still all were awake by 6:45, but that's good enough for me.

Lee had been running a fever since Saturday. I thought it was a reaction to his flu shot. Then on Tuesday, he started crying and I asked him where it hurt, he pointed to his ears and said "Ouch. Ear Hurt." So I kissed it better. A minute later, he told me it hurt again. I called the Doctor then, and we went in half an hour later. Sure enough, he has an ear infection. Sad day for the infection, but very very happy and exciting day that he can tell me where it hurts and when he doesn't feel good.

We're gearing up for a big weekend now. I'll take lots of pictures (assuming my camera works) and post when I get a minute. Have a happy pre-Thanksgiving weekend!

3 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Hooray for sleep! I'm looking forward to a lot of great times in the next few days.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Well I'm glad that your starting to get some sleep, but that suck about Lee. I hope he get's filling better