Friday, December 19, 2008

For my Parents

Happy 30th Anniversary today, Mom and Dad! We love you so much.

30 years ago you started your marriage, and look what has come from it: 4 children, 3 children in law, 3 (almost 4) grand children, and that's just people. There's been countless smiles, laughter, a few heartaches (none from me of course... :D ) and so much good. So very much good.

Thank you for wedding, for loving each other, and for loving me. Thank you for setting a beautiful example of the marriage partnership. Here's to you, and to another 30 years, and then an eternity of wedded bliss!

1 comment:

Aubri said...

LISA!!!!! Sorry for the shout, but you'd better believe that was how I reacted when I got your comment on my blog today (with lots of bounce-up-and-down-in-my-chair action as well!) Wahoo! Of course you may link to my blog! I'm gonna go ahead and put you in my blogroll too... WOOHOO! Y'know, I live in Rexburg most of the time (though not until next April, due to an internship) so Logan's not that far away. We SHOULD get together sometime!!!