Monday, December 8, 2008

My favorite cup of Hot Chocolate

Just had to say this:

It had been so long since I'd had cheap hot cocoa that I'd forgotten how bland it is. My personal favorite kind of Hot Chocolate is Stephen's Gourmet (based here in Utah!) Hazelnut, although all the Stephen's Gourmet is really good. It's so rich and actually tastes like chocolate, not water. Then I whip up some real whipping cream and put that on the top. The hot drink underneath the cold, rich, foamy cream; the slightly bitter hazelnut blend with the sweet topping; the way it feels warm all the way down the throat and into my stomach...mmmm, nothing quite like it.

Ps-I'm missing my BLT's. :)

2 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Dad and I watched "Chocolat" last night. He'd never seen it. Of course we had to stop midway for a chocolate snack. That cocoa sounds tasty now.

Shay said...

Sounds good! My hubby likes putting a scoop of ice cream in it for that very reason. ^_^