Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exactly what I needed

Yay, Annalisa's feeling better, enough that she only woke up once last night at 5. That means she slept from 10 pm to now, 9 am, with only a 10 minute nursing break. I was a little concerned because Cody had to get up at 6:45 am for his class, and accidentally woke up Lee, so Lee came in to get me. But I told him to just lie down, and we both went back to sleep until 8. That means I got over 8 hours of sleep last night. Wahoo! It feels so good to not be sleep deprived.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay for 8 hours of sleep!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Isn't it amazing how much sleep helps?

Angeli said...

So glad your 3's are over. That is a cute picture with the noses.

RazakFamily said...

didn't anyone ever tell you that once you become a mom - you never get good sleep again? I feel like I must have missed that lesson!!
Hey, I need your e-mail so that I can invite you to my blog...took me long enough to find you, huh?!?!
~JaiCi