Thursday, January 29, 2009

What crazy thing will Lee do next?

msjdOo




In the meantime, Annalisa is growing up fast. She just got a new box of diapers in a bigger size. I have a tendency to find small diapers in hidden places, so before I open the box of diapers, I'm cleaning out every diaper bag, stroller, purse, and hidden compartment I can find.

We went to the dentist on Tuesday. We're a cavity-free family! Cody did have 3 filled, though. I continue (gulp, knock on wood) to be cavity-free for life.

By the way, we really do keep Lee dressed. It just happens that I took these movies when Annalisa was taking a nap, and that means it was in the middle of getting-ready time. Sometimes you just gotta enjoy life, which for me usually means taking a break in the middle of the daily routine for a dance or a tickle. Besides, tickling always works better when Lee's shirt is off!

2 comments:

Granny D Fifield said...

He has a pretty good sense of rhythm -much fun. He has such a gift for making people happy.

Angeli said...

Those moves are definately with the beat. I love his giggles. Your blog has a good name.