Friday, February 27, 2009

300th Post

I was just checking out my blogger dashboard, and realized I had 299 posts. That means, this is my

300th Post!

Woohoo! I need something special for it... Hm...pictures? movies? A funny story?

How about pictures of Annalisa. Baby pictures: always good.


We had a mini photo shoot with her this morning. I love having nice pictures of my children to give to our parents and grandparents and great grandparents and anyone else, but kids grow up so fast that professional pictures are sometimes hard to come by. Every now and then, I dress the kids up cute, take them someplace special, and whip out my camera. I try every single setting the little Canon possesses, and sometimes end up with a few decent shots that can make do until I either fork out the dough for professional pictures, or until I try my own again. These are a few of my favorites from this morning. As you can see, we started out asleep, and then she woke up and we went to the church where they have much nicer furniture than my house. I would have also taken pictures of Lee today, but he still has a black eye from bonking it at Grandma H's house last Sunday.

5 comments:

Lynea said...

Love the closeup of her sleeping.

Kathy said...

I want to see a pic of the black eye! ;)

Jenifer said...

Photo taking hint: Get a cheap white or light colored sheet and drap it over the couch or chair you are using. Easy as pie. You can throw it into the washer later and get a nice look w/o having to go anywhere. :)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

And the picture you gave me looks great in the hallway!

nicole said...

i love when they suck on their little tongues while they sleep. she is so adorable! what kind of camera do you have?