Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be right Back

We're going out of town next week, and I'm not sure how much access we'll have to the internet and computer. This is an exciting adventure for us. It will be the first time I've spent the night away from home since long before Annalisa was born; pushing 8 or 9 months now. Annalisa, by the way, is now six months old. So enjoy some movies, and I'll post again when we get back!

video
Last week's bowling adventure

video
Poor, poor baby.


video
Huh? Weird kid...

3 comments:

Aubri said...

Your kids are precious... but I say that every time you post a video or picture. I love your daughter's face in that video... she's on her back looking up at the camera like, "Do you see what I deal with?" It's adorable!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Have fun on your trip. We'll miss you.

Kami Sheffer's Blog said...

You have the best kids in the world! You know that right?