Monday, March 23, 2009

"This too shall pass"








I need an updated picture of Lee. So I thought I'd try with my camera. I did a good job at capturing Lee's essence, but not of capturing a good photo of him. Silly boy! He can't hold still for anything. I suppose that's just part of being two and a half. As frustrating as little things like this can be for me, I try to remember that it will not last, and that Lee is growing up quickly. Sometimes I remind myself: "There will be a time for posed pictures. There will be a time for an impeccably clean house. There will be a time for folded towels and sheets. This is not that time."

He found these bunny ears at Grandma F's house and Uncle Matthew was teaching him to hop around the house saying "Boing, Boing, Boing." Like the smiley face Grandpa F. drew on his nose? It is kind of wobbly, and kind of faded.

3 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I love the one of his stomach on the couch. It's just too Lee.

Raychel said...

He's such a cute kid.

Angeli said...

You captured all the cute photos for a 2 1/2 yr old boy. You're a good photographer.