Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funniest sister EVER

It warms a mother's heart to see her children playing together.

Lee and Annalisa have found a new fascination in their siblings these past few weeks. Just now, I heard Lee laughing his guts out (not uncommon for Lee), and I asked him what was funny. "Chocolate face!" he was giggling. He couldn't stop laughing. See what I mean?

(Apparently, Lee had given Anna a little piece of Oreo cookie he snuck.)

And then as I was downloading the above movie, he started laughing again. This is what was happening.

3 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm surprised Anna isn't laughing at Lee in the cupboard. It made me laugh.

Angeli said...

I am laughing too. What fun brother and sister movies. I just love to see them.

Aubri said...

Your kids crack me up! And I agree with your mom... It sure made me laugh! I was surprised Anna wasn't laughing too.