Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feeling slightly disconnected

It feels like it's been forever since I posted last, so I thought I'd give you all a brief update.

I finished my book! A big hobby of mine is writing. This particular novel I've been working on for about a year and a half, about a year of which was spent with writers-block. :) But this weekend, I finally finished it, and I've been sending it to a few people to read and edit. It's super exciting for me, but I have to be careful not to devote all my time to writing and still take care of the kids.

Speaking of the kids, They're so good, and so cute, I feel very blessed to be with them all day every day. Anna likes to stand up on the side of the couch or a chair, and follows me around the house. She hates the mornings because she'll crawl and chase me into the bedroom, and just as she gets to me, I step over her to go to the bathroom and she has to start all over again.

Lee's potty skills and his language skills are both taking leaps and bounds in the right direction. I'm really excited for him. He learns more and more every day. Some of his new sentences that he says are "No, I don't want to do that anymore" (every word distinct) and "Can Shayden come to my house today, or something?"

Cody has been working up a storm, and I've been sneaking to the computer whenever I get the chance. I'll try to be better about taking pictures and keeping you all updated on our life. I know you can't live without your For-Kicks-fix. :)

No comments: