Monday, May 25, 2009

Silly Beans Puppet Show

Dinner was still cooking, much longer than I had hoped...well, we were just slow, I guess, not that it took longer, but that we started late...anyway, I ended up needing to entertain the kids as well as improve my own dark mood. Next thing I know, we're doing puppet shows with our bare hands behind the window in the kitchen door. Lee about split a gut, he thought it was the funniest thing! Now his hands have happily enjoyed their dinner, stolen our noses and ears, and have told us all kinds of stories.
video
Lisa's translation: One hand sees a Reindeer, the other hand says "that's cool!" Then they put on hats. Other topics of hand-puppet shows: cabop floats (root beer floats), hiking, and octopuses. (or is it octopi? I don't know.)

1 comment:

Aubri said...

I loved your comment on my post. It seems like everyone has been getting these promptings lately. I don't know whether or not that frightens me... I do know that Doctrine and Covenants 38:30 just popped into my head, "I tell you these things... with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth; but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear."

Just re-reading that scripture gave me goosebumps.