Sunday, August 23, 2009

Preschool ideas continued

Thank you all for your quick responses on my preschool-type idea. I've taken the liberty of setting up a blog called Focus and Discovery, which I've sent an email invite to those I had email addresses for. I really want lots of people to be a part of this, and we can all work at home and online, together, to teach our kids about themselves and the world around them.

If you want to be an author and I didn't send you an invitation, it is because I don't have your email address (it is nothing personal, I promise!). I'd love to invite you, so please just leave me a comment either here or on the Focus and Discovery blog and I will invite you as quickly as I can. Let's get this forum rolling!

I also like the idea of a mini joy school thing, for those who live near me (you know who you are). Let's collaborate more.

No comments: