Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back!

We've had some of your normal messiness with getting the internet installed and working here at our new house, but it's working now! Meanwhile...

We've been working hard to unpack and get ready for the holidays. I'll admit--I've been pretty stressed out about it. I don't really like moving. I've felt lonely and tired... thank goodness for Cody, who just works hard and gets the job done. So now, we're not entirely unpacked, but the important things are done and I'm just enjoying the holidays and doing laundry. (I never realized how bad the mold at our old house was! Most everything has to be washed now.)

So, hopefully now we have everything running--well, everything important, that is. I will put together some more posts that will pop up over the next few days. See ya!

1 comment:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Welcome to the neighborhood (we kind of live in the same neighborhood). We should plan a play date!