Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4 year old's life plan

Lee has his life all figured out. He told me so.

Lee: "Mom, first, I'm going to fly in a rocket. Then I'm going to be a dentist. Then I'm going to be a dad."

Me: "That's awesome, Lee! Are you going to finish preschool first?"

Lee: "Yeah. And then I will go on my mission to the very top of that mountain there!"

Me: "Do you want to go to college, Lee?"

Lee: "No, I'm not going to college. I'm just going to Utah State School."

Me: "Who are you going to marry, Lee?"

Lee: "Um... I can't tell you. It's a secret. I'm tricking you!"

Me: "Okay. Sounds good. How many kids are you going to have?"

Lee: "Um, Fourteen."

3 comments:

Nikki said...

hahaha! Kids are so funny. It reminds me of the time I interviewed my oldest two for the blog.

Sara said...

Love it! That's awesome. :) I'm glad he knows where to go to school. :)

Traci said...

Ha so cute! Looks like you're going to have your hands full when he get a bit older.... especially when the grandkids come along :)