Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anna's favorite Blog

I am a blog stalker. I admit it. I follow blogs so that I don't have to look at them twenty times a day; instead I get alerted when you post. And I LOVE it when you post! My kids have noticed this, of course, and like looking at the pictures and videos with me. They especially love seeing their cousins.

But nobody, not even Anna's favorite cousins whom she loves so much, quite compares to her favorite blog to watch: Sara and Eric. I don't know what it is--the hours playing "Pinch Guy" with Eric? The babysitting time with them? Just how photogenic they are?--but they have captured Annalisa's attention and she is completely enamored! Every time she gets a chance, she climbs in my lap and says this:




Recently, Sara put up a big post of pictures just for Anna to look at. So sweet. :) We've looked at it many times, so I thought we would send this post back as a thank-you from Anna. Here she is enjoying all the pictures:



1 comment:

Sara said...

Hooray! I love this! I'm so glad she likes our blog. :) It's probably one of the best compliments we could get. :)