Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Cody!


Today my wonderful husband Cody is thirty. THIRTY! I am amazed at everything he has done in his lifetime so far. Stuff like...

Serving a full time, honorable mission for two years to Hiroshima, Japan
Being a wonderful and amazing brother, as all his family members will attest
Graduating from both high school and then college, at Utah State University
Becoming an Eagle Scout
Serving faithfully in the Church, in all his various callings
Working hard at multiple jobs to support himself and his family
Learning every day and never taking a moment for granted
And of course, Marrying me and becoming the best father on the planet! (not debatable)

Cody, I love you very much. I'm so proud of you and who you are. I thank Heaven every day for you! Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

2 comments:

Cody said...

Lisa, your the greatest! I can't wait to have a special dinner and day today and spend the rest of my life with you!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Happy Birthday bro!