Thursday, January 27, 2011

"...I got better..."

Lee was kind of mellow after school today. He actually laid down during rest time, then went down to visit daddy and fell asleep on the floor. Very unusual for Lee. Cody put him in his bed. When he woke up, he threw up all over his bed. :( So our poor kid is sick. I cleaned him up and gave him a nice long warm bath. Afterword, he said he was feeling better. I'm still keeping him close to a toilet and/or garbage can, but right now he is very happy. I took a little video of him convincing me that he was indeed better, because of all these things he can do:


video
You know... "She turned me into a newt! ...I got better..."

3 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! Poor boy, I hope he really is feeling better.

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Funny, the mouth says he's getting better, but the eyes don't agree. Poor Lee.

Aubri said...

OH gosh he's adorable. Bless his heart! A agree with your mom. Mouth says better, eyes disagree. Poor Lee buddy!