Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Resolutions are tricky things. If you want to be successful at maintaining them, you really have to follow some rules. 1) make them specific. 2) give yourself a deadline. 3) have someone to report to. 4) make them attainable.

That said, here are my resolutions for this year.
1) Have a baby. But more than that--survive the transition to three children, try to keep all three relatively healthy, and stay sane through it all. My hope for the transition is the end of this year to feel somewhat "normal" again. That gives me about 9-10 months after baby is born.
2) Get Annalisa potty trained. We're working on it, and I'm starting the big push today. She's wearing panties, getting potty treats, focusing on this new aspect of her life, and hopefully she'll be successful. Right now we're both very excited about it. I think it's going to happen!
3) Weather the storms that will surely come, and find joy in every day.

Anyway. I hope there's lots of good in store for 2011. We wish you all a very happy New Year!

2 comments:

John and Anna said...

Those are great resolutions! I may steal a few of them. :)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

You go girl!