Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yes, I came up with this myself!

I know this isn't much, but I haven't had much to blog about in a few days...

I figured out a cool trick. I love wearing sunglasses when I drive. If I take my sunglasses inside, however, I almost always lose them or break them. So I keep them in my car. But the problem comes in the winter when it is cold. I put on my sunglasses and they fog up, of course. So, what do I do now? Turn the defroster on high and set my cold sunglasses on them for about ten seconds. It doesn't take very long at all. The glasses warm up, de-fog, and then I can wear them and they won't fog up! And, added bonus, they stay warm for a few minutes, which feels nice on my eyes.

I am so smart. :)

2 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I have the same problem & now I have a solution, thanks to you!

Rach said...

ha! we have the opposite season problem here. you just can't leave sunglasses in your car in the summer or you will get seriously burned on your face. i'll have to try that with the AC tho!