Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another new cousin

On Friday we got yet another new cousin! Baby Bryan was 5 days overdue, and made a splash in this world coming in at a whopping 10 pounds 1 ounce. We think he is adorable in his pictures. Anna has been practicing her "Baby Bryan" impression.



Welcome little buddy! I can't wait to meet you. We think you're a stud muffin already.

And just another random thought... though not too random, since I've been thinking it a lot lately... Since I became pregnant, we've welcomed four new cousins: Riley, Ashlin, (both from S side), and Jayli, and Bryan (both from F side). I am now "next" in line. Whoa. There will be more after this little girlie too. I've loved being pregnant with my sisters and sisters in law. I love that all these cousins will be so close in age. To all you new mommies out there, especially Kami, Raychel, Kristin, and Kathy--we love you and congratulations and are praying for many sleep-filled nights for you all.

2 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Not a bad imitation!

Granny D Fifield said...

I'm not sure how you managed tonight. For an expectant mother you are doing wonderfully well. Thanks we had a wonderful time.

You are exactly right there is something extra wonderful about cousins, especially when they are close in age.