Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maybe I CAN do this...

I was just reviewing past blog posts and found this one, featuring pictures of Annalisa's first Halloween costume (She was a golden snitch). She was just over a month old.

That picture just got me super excited to have another baby. I can't wait to hold my little one and kiss her cheeks, and to nurse her and put her in cute baby clothes... to hear her little cry and eventually her soft coos, to watch her yawns and hiccups, to smell her soft hair and skin and wrap her up next to me during skin-to-skin time... I can't wait to see if she will have brown eyes or blue or hazel, or if she'll be the one to get Cody's curly hair...

I've been so nervous and worried about getting everything done with three children that I finally just realized that I'm missing the most important thing: I'm bringing a new life into this world! A tiny, precious, adorable life that will be mine to care for.

I am in love with my children. I am thrilled to be having another one.

Oh yes, and happy 36 weeks to me! Only about a month to go.

No comments: