Sunday, March 13, 2011

First night home





All five of us survived last night, even with the time change! Whew!

I think I managed about four hours of sleep. Katie is nursing awesome and even went to her crib okay a couple of times. Right now, Lee is holding her while I blog. I asked if he wanted to hold her for a little bit, and he said, "No; a lot."

We are so happy to all be home together. I love having all three of my children and my husband with me. I feel like my love is complete. I just want to kiss them and hold them all!

Daddy made us breakfast this morning. Lee and Anna got themselves dressed and have been very excited to play with the pink "It's a Girl!" balloons, bring me binkies for Katie (even though she hasn't been awake too much yet) and help out.



I thank Heavenly Father for this amazing experience. I am just overwhelmingly grateful.

4 comments:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Amazing isn't it? It was instant love on the faces of your kids last night as they met their new little sister.

Melanie said...

So precious! Congrats to the new baby for having such a loving family to greet her.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats

Angeli said...

I like Lee's comment. He is so sweet. You all do look so complete. What a beautiful little bundle.