Monday, March 21, 2011

Wish me luck...

Cody starts work again tomorrow morning, and Cody's mom left this evening. I'm on my own again.

Our laptop is broken. We're trying to decide if we should fix it, replace it, or suffer life without it. The only computer I currently have access to is very old, very slow, and rather quirky. So, that's why...one of the reasons why... I haven't been posting very much. The other reason is small and very cute.

Speaking of the other reason, Katie is doing well! She's given us a couple more nights of decent sleep, which is greatly appreciated. Annalisa is a little attention deprived, but she's coping well. Lee is the proudest big brother I have ever seen.

That's all she wrote. Not on all my mind. But that is all for today. Baby crying. :)

3 comments:

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

What's wrong with the computer? Maybe I could fix it.

John and Anna said...

Wishing you lots of luck!!! I'm sorry about the laptop. We know lots about how frustrating that can be at our house. :(
I'm glad things are going well for you! :)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Of course we wish you luck, and love too.