Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Bunny Hairbows

I invited over some friends today to let the kids play and the moms play too. Some of us made these fun Easter bunny hairbows.
Katie pretty much slept in the sling while I dabbled with ribbon and chatted away. Good baby! When I pulled her out of the sling, I discovered she'd had a major--MASSIVE--explosion diaper. But it was still fun! I also must point out the pink headband for Katie's bunny. I feel so cool that I found this stretchy, fun ribbon at Hobby Lobby. I can now make all kinds of headbands for Katie!

And just for fun, and because I'm sort of apologizing for being so self-centered the last post, here are some cute family pictures we took on Sunday.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

SO CUTE! The bunnies are cute too. ;)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

Very cute! I bet you had a blast today. It's so good to do things with friends. I hope that you had a fun group there.

Raychel said...

That was super fun Lisa! I hope you start feeling better.