Saturday, April 16, 2011

A new friend

Life has just been so unpredictable recently that...well, I don't know. My brain is currently still messed up from pain medication. So, I'll just put up the following picture and hope that it does the talking.

Say hello to our new friend! We brought it home last night. It is a Kenmore, and is EnergyStar rated for efficiency. My feelings about it? I'm excited. But yesterday was NOT a good day to have a refrigerator die. I needed Cody with me, pampering me, but instead he had to be gone rushing around the town trying to hunt down a refrigerator. We decided to just buy a new fridge instead of investing our money in repairing a fridge we really don't like, that doesn't belong to us. So this one is all ours, and we are happy to get it working this morning. Just one more crazy thing to happen in this crazy month!

5 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

What a pretty new friend!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

You will love it, and since it's yours, you can take it wherever you go. I predict it will be a basement fridge down the road about fifteen years.

Nikki said...

HOORAY!!!!!! A NEW FRIDGE!!!! A new fridge is a thing of beauty. especially a new new fridge. I can't wait to see how you decide to organize it. ;)

Tamsyn Spackman said...

We used to have a fridge like that, and we LOVED it! I loved having the freezer on the bottom and the French doors. We gave it up to get our house sold, and we have an older one that we are renting with our home. It works, but we do miss the fancy one. We decided at the time that it was worth the investment because our family is only going to get bigger. You will love it!

Nikki said...

How crazy am I? I had a dream about YOUR fridge last night. weird.