Monday, May 9, 2011

Congratulations, Sara!

My little sister Sara graduated from college (walked... she actually graduated last December) this weekend. I took the kids and we had a fun time watching the ceremony, and an especially fun time playing at the barbeque party afterword.

Lee's description of the day: "I'm so excited we get to have french fries at the party! Sara and Grandpa are wearing funny hats, Grandpa because he's so awesome, and Sara is because she's gra-jurating!" (my dad is a professor and marched in the opening ceremony. I don't have any pictures of him in his regalia.)

I can't believe how good the kids were all day. Granted. They're kids. They still ran off into the field behind Grandma's house. But we didn't have any wet pants, Katie didn't cry at all through the whole hour and a half ceremony, and they listened most of the time! Good job, kids!

And of course, congratulations, Sara! We are proud of you.

No comments: