Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moments

Katie is approaching her 2 month birthday. The time really is speeding by. The recovery since her birth hasn't been as peaceful as I would have liked, what with the surgery and trying to stay up on Anna's potty training, considering the purchase of a home, and so on; Not to mention that our beautiful little Katie is kind of colicky... alright, quite colicky...

But at moments like these:




I try my best to remember and look forward to moments like these:


And life is better. Life is good. The happy moments are coming more and more frequently. And even the crying moments bring me joy, because they are moments I get to spend with my children, and moments I get to be their mother.

1 comment:

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

She looks a lot like her dad. :) Happy Mother's Day!