Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pictures, anyone?

Grandmas love pictures! I'm gearing up to print off a new set. Please vote for your favorites. If you are a grandmother, your vote counts twice. Winners will be printed and sent to all our Grandmas, to be displayed with pride to all who come with a hundred foot radius of them. :) (Isn't that how Grandmas work?) I'll be printing these at the beginning of next week, so please vote soon!

Oh, and by the way, the number for the picture is the number ABOVE the picture, not below.

Katie:

1)

2)
3)
4)
Lee:
1)
2)
3)
Annalisa:
1)
2)
3)
4)

5 comments:

Raychel said...

For entertainment purposes, I chose 3 for Katie and Anna. But for real I chose 2 for Katie, 1 for Lee and 4 for Anna.

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

This is bad, but I really need one of all three kids. I don't have room for any more picture frames. Love them all! When I get a chance I'll pick my favorites here too.

Granny D Fifield said...

We will be thrilled with any or all of them. They do need to be a small size as posterity is getting wonderfully numerous! :) Just for the record Grandpa voted for 3 on Lees, 3 on Anna's and 1 on Kate's. I chose 3 on Lee's, 4 on Anna's and 2 on Kate's. Beautiful kids

Aubri said...

My vote is #1 on ALL of them! :-)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I like #1 of Anna, #4 of Katie and #3 of Lee. I will be putting up picture shelves in the family room very soon, and putting individual photos there, with the group photo in the stairway.