Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The House: Yes, I am a dork.

Using MS Paint and way too much time, I've assembled this silly rendition of what I think our house might look like when it is (finally) done. Laugh away.

When it is done, I will take a front view like this and then we will compare. This is based merely on my memory of our choices. I didn't fix the garage door, but it will be white. Everything else I sort of tweaked to make it look like ours--again, though, only as I remember from our selection day.

Funny on this picture--when I showed it to Lee, he said, "But I don't want stripes on our house!" He couldn't understand the concept of siding lines, and that the house would not have stripes.

4 comments:

Eric said...

I don't see the title block anywhere...and is this drawn to scale? He he. Engineering humor.

Lisa said...

@Eric-- yes, it is drawn to scale. And of course I'm not going to put on a title block. Because if in the end I'm way off, I can pretend I never put this silly thing together. :)

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I think it's pretty. :)

Nikki said...

You are my kind of dork. I like it.