Saturday, August 27, 2011

Take 41

41. Seriously. That is how many pictures Raychel snapped in order to eke out one decent family photo. She worked so hard at it too, making all kinds of noise and funny faces! She waited for the best shots! But it still took 41 tries.

So what I'm really saying is, appreciate the new title photo. Also, appreciate digital cameras and no wasted film. And Aubri, I miss you and your mad family photography skills.

Raychel, thanks again for the fun picnic in the canyon and for taking the pictures!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

well it was worth it that is one cute family picture I love it!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I was admiring the picture before you posted this and now I admire it even more. I love Lee's pose, hanging onto both parents, but the casual knee bend and foot on Mom. So cute!

Melanie said...

Cute! And it looks so refreshing to have your feet in nice, cool water. Awww...

Raychel said...

That one turned out real nice! I'm glad we got one good one at least.

Aubri said...

Awww Lisa! I miss you too!! And Raychel did an AMAZING job! It's tough to get good pictures of everyone... :-)