Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween--of course!

I love seeing all the pumpkin carving and costume posts popping up all over blog world. We're definitely going to jump on this bandwagon!

With all the craziness of building a house and holding two jobs and having a son in Kindergarten, it feels like our quality family time is dwindling. This morning when I woke up, I realized it was the first time I'd woke up next to Cody in weeks... he just gets up early with work or building... Consequently, we try to savor every second we get together. We've been doing some fun things to get ready for Halloween and to enjoy the Autumn together.

Today we had a pre-Halloween party with my side of the family. We made yummy Jack o' Lantern pancakes for dinner along with Mummy Fingers, Witches' brew, and... baked omelet... hm. Better think of a better name for that one. Anyway. It was fun. Afterword, we carved pumpkins and then enjoyed our dessert of Ghosts in a Graveyard and made some roasted pumpkin seeds with garlic and smoked paprika. mmm.
Now, I plan to blog stalk for a while and see some of your fun Halloween activities!

No comments: