Saturday, November 26, 2011

California Extravaganza

Here I am, on the last day of our vacation. Cody is washing the kids upstairs after playing on the beach. I'm washing some laundry so that we'll have clean clothes to wear in the van tomorrow as we drive home. It has been a wild crazy week, but a nice change from the normal crazy.

Major highlights from the last week (since I think you'll probably like highlights better than a mile long travelog):

Making pies and enjoying Sara and Eric's Pad Thai
The Beach
Taking lots and lots of naps (I think Cody averaged 2.5 a day while we were here)
The kids' talent show
Reading books with Grandpa
A plethora of smart phones
Family pictures
Playing at the park
Thanksgiving Dinner, of course! (And all gluten-free, except for the rolls)
Nearly wetting ourselves with nerves from the crazy Californian drivers
Shopping
Movie night
Near constant snacking
Cousins

And endless fun.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So cute! Maybe you can upload those to the picasa web album I made? I'd love copies. Happy Thanksgiving!