Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quiet Kindergarten moments

I'm sitting here enjoying the warm sunshine streaming through the front window and hitting my toes. I realized it's been a while since I've sat and rambled about life, other than building the house, that is.

With Lee in Kindergarten, I get a few hours of just two kids at home a day. I always have these grandiose plans that I'm going to pack boxes or deep clean a bedroom or scrub the kitchen. And somehow, it rarely gets done.

But occasionally, I get one of these quiet moments where Katie is napping and Annalisa is playing nicely and I try to decide if I should quickly attempt one of my projects or just enjoy the quiet. Today, I'm just going to enjoy the quiet and de-stress a bit. I encourage you all to do the same. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very good idea. I sense a nap coming on... ;)