Monday, November 14, 2011

This week

This week is going to be another very busy week. Just for fun, and for posterity's sake, I thought I'd write up my to-do list. And, so I have an easy place to check what we still have left.

-Finish shingling our roof, and also try to put in extra hours at the house, especially Saturday 11/19
-Do laundry
-Clean house
-Find volunteers to build next week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday 11/26
-Return some clothes to Kohl's and maybe get myself a new shirt
-Finish 2 Christmas projects
-Wrap 3 Christmas presents
-Find GF graham crackers
-Pack suitcases for a 5 day vacation
-clean the van and kid's carseats
-Make bread, probably twice
-Find someone to pick up time cards

And why is my list so long this week, other than it's always long? (and why doesn't my list look more like this?) Because next week we're going to California for Thanksgiving! It's been months since we even left our city, and over a year since we've gone on any type of vacation. We really, really need this trip. We've been so overworked and stressed with the building and Cody's 2 jobs and three kids... yes, it is time for a little vacation. It's going to take some major organization to make it happen, but we're determined. Here we go!

2 comments:

John and Anna said...

YAY for vacations! You guys deserve it! And I'm wishing you lots of luck on your list!

Laurie/Mom/Grandma said...

I thought I was in charge of the GF graham crackers. I'll take that one.